SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, November 11, 2016

JKPP and PPF

I got back to the Julia Kay Portrait Party (JKPP) this week so I am sharing those portraits on Paint Party Friday (PPF).

I got used to the ink drawing and digital coloring for InkTober so am staying with it for a while.  This is Vanesa for JKPP by EAGHL 2016
This is Julia Kay by EAGHL for JKPP.  She always gives us great photo challenges for her portraits.  HERE are some of the others I have done of Julia Kay over the years.
elli S for JKPP by EAGHL 2016
 If you are on Flickr and wish to submit your art work and apply for membership in JKPP click this JKPP link and scroll down to membership information.  There are over 900 members and over 50,000 portraits have been submitted.  You submit your own photographs and members will paint, draw, sketch your portraits also.  If your are not of Flickr you can join easily.



 

24 comments:

  1. Great! I especially like Julia. I think digital coloring is fun but I haven't done that in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Faye. The best thing about digital coloring is not having to spend money on markers and/or paint. The bad thing is you don't end up with an original because all are copied from computer.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these fun portraits. They made me smile. You were smart to use such bold colors. It really brought them to life. HUgs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika. Nothing makes me happier than for someone to say my work makes them smile.

      Delete
  3. These are delightful portraits! Your style is very distinctive and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. The sketches are pen and ink but the coloring is digital. Glad you think they are distinctive.

      Delete
  4. You are such talented portrait painter. These are fun and clever.
    Happy PPF ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sirkkis. High praise coming from someone as talented as you are.

      Delete
  5. These are fabulous. I love Julia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. Julia is always fun to draw because she gives us such great poses.

      Delete
  6. I just love your style so much.. it always makes me happy except when you do bugs..lol These are fabulous!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Giggles I had no idea you didn't like bugs. LOL Will try to refrain. You are so kind and such a good supporter. I appreciate you and the work you do.

      Delete
  7. love all of these .so fun , much love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Studio Lee. I must visit you. I am trying to make the rounds for this week's PPF.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Clare. Can't wait to see what you have done.

      Delete
  9. Love your style! I never tried digital coloring, but maybe I should ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you should NOT. Your work is amazing and I just ordered your 2017 Calendar. So excited!!!

      Delete
  10. These are interesting portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. Love your Sugarplum creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning faces, very impressive! Happy PPF ❤

    ReplyDelete