SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, March 26, 2021

WONDERFUL WEEK AND PPF

 This has been an wonderful week.  First my daughter and son-in-law were here.  Next I got my second COVID vaccine. (I did have a bad reaction the second day but it passed in 24 hours). My housekeeper was here and restored everything after my visitors left.  (There is not a day that is better than the day after the house has been cleaned!).  I was able to visit my sister for the first time in 6 months.  I got my teeth cleaned and they feel brand new. Finally I was able to sketch and digitally paint some fun ACEO/ATC for PAINT PARTY FRIDAY week two of year 11 started by Eva and Kristin.

Common Indian Bird

Blue Ice Mountains

Daffodils

 

10 comments:

  1. Very creative and lovely ATCs ~ Xo

    Living moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little paintings. Sounds like you had a great week. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATCs, glad you had a good! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of ATCs, I bet you feel relieved that you have had thee second jab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a real nice week. I still do all my own housecleaning and you are right a clean house is so nice. Love the art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good week for sure! Beautiful paintings. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great time you have had this past week getting to see family, glad the reaction to your vaccine didn't last too long. Your artworks are all fabulous. Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Art. Have a good weekend

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete