SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, March 25, 2016

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY 3-25-16

Here is my journey through the week for Paint Party Friday.

These are my television pause pictures.  Watching a show a lovely park scene unfolded so I paused the TV and sketched a coloring page which I colored later.  Feel free to copy the blank and color it yourself.
Now you know what I do in church.  This is practicing my scribble art.  Thought about the preacher or the choir director but Jesus was the only one holding still.  LOL
This was my contribution for the Julie Kay Portrait Party on Flickr. 
Working to create an Art Trading Card picture of Lailia (3 1/2" x 2 1/2") of In Lailia's Corner.  Going to keep trying til I get something I can be proud of.
And there you have my efforts as they unfolded.

If you get a chance, see the previous post of the wonderful art piece I won from Lailia by clicking  here..

12 comments:

  1. A great week unfolded in your journal. Love that you doodle in church! Happy Easter. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your church doodles (and your comments about them). Your sketch above that you colored is beautiful and has such good perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That park view is beautiful. And that church scribble with the comment is fun!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketches are great. The colored park is beautiful and I smil when read and see what you do in church ;)
    Thank ylu for the coloring page.
    Have a very happy Easter time🌷

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sketching! Love the park scene. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea, to sketch the pause scene on your tv :)
    lovely colors and happy smiling women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the sketches, so lively - great work. Happy Easter, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy. Each piece is truly beautiful with character and a story. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun watching you evolve! Lovely collection of characters!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all the character in you sketches

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good idea to pause the TV and sketch from it. I do like your river scene very much, it reminds me of a river walk here.

    ReplyDelete