SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, July 28, 2017

NOT DOING MUCH


I haven't been doing alcohol ink or digital painting or marker art.  However, I did manage this "Markering" for the JKPP.  Needed something to share there and share here on Paint Party Friday.  I will try to get around to view all the work being done in my absence.


First I do the sketch with black marker.  Often I dread adding color.

Colored in with markers, paint pens, metallic ink pens.  There is a long funny story about how I painted her hair.  Maybe I can tell it sometime.

10 comments:

  1. she looks quite stylish, and now you have me wondering about the hair:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inquiring minds want to know about the hair! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job with this! I like using permanent markers lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Happy PPF, hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! You've sparked my curiousity about her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks great, both versions. Now I am curious about the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How wonderful!! Love the colours too!! Such a beautiful tribute!!

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your drawings and paintings are always expressive and original. I'm interesting in the hair, too.
    Have great Sunday and a upcoming week, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I would recognize your style anywhere!! Fabulous face both before and after colour!! I look forward to the hair story!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful line work - captured expression beautifully!

    ReplyDelete