SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, November 3, 2017

SCREAMING WEEK

Guess I will share my non-success this week.  I have worked and worked on a portrait of a woman in the Julia Kay Portrait Party.  She is Asian but my work doesn't look a thing like her and I turned her into an older Native American.  I kept trying but now it is time to give up.  I can't share her real photograph as a rule of the JKPP so you can't see what I'm trying to do.  Meanwhile I shall share on Paint Party Friday just to show I did some work this week.

Portrait of participant in JKPP by eaghl 2017
 
Subject is a beautiful girl with the sweetest smile and I just couldn't come close.  Very frustrating.

11 comments:

  1. I think the portrait is good, and even better that you didn't give up. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic portrait...wonderfully expressive and the eyes are so soulful and deep! Beautiful work!
    Happy PPF
    Victoria #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sort of looks Asian. Nice work! I use HobbyColour permanent dual tip blendable markers...made in China it says, I think they might even be alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not seeing the photo of the girl and just your art I think she is beautiful. There is live in the face. Don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the portrait is very good,you painted that great I think so nice!
    Happy PPF
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, she's a fine looking Native American! Perhaps your Asian girl will come out of hiding in the future:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is very expressive. . .keep going, it will come. I learned that the hard way. .Thanks for visiting. (((Hugs))) Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good that you kept going, it's the only way to learn. And I think she has a sweet smile ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed seeing her portrait Annie.
    Oh gosh, I think we each know how it feels when something isn't happening as we'd wish, however, this is your interpretation and it's so creative in its own right. I love how her hair falls down on to her face which, as Janet has already said, is so expressive.
    Thanks for sharing your progress pics too.
    Cheers and happy PPF! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy you didnt give up. Enjoyed your portrait

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing.Thank for your very good article...!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete