SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, January 29, 2021

GO GREEN AND PPF

 I am busy getting ready for Ayala Art 29 Faces for February 2021.  Hope to have some of my drawings to share here next Friday.  I will be attempting to sketch famous woman country singers.

 

Will you be joining this on Sunday?

 

Meanwhile it dawned on me that this is Paint Party Friday and I don't have anything ready.  I saw three old pencil sketches from 2016. I had a lot of Prismacolor markers out on the desk.  I colored in the sketches with only what was already on the table.  Here are my PPF offerings.




You can see why I titled this GO GREEN. 

13 comments:

  1. I love those doggies. They are looking straight at us!
    I had forgotten about Ayala's challenge, maybe I shall try this year. Thanks for reminding.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tried to participate in September and February. You should join in.

      Delete
  2. Love the art, especially the dogs! Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greens. I especially like the butterfly.
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice art. I will try the February faces. Thanks for dropping by my blog today

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations ! love the doggies!

    Moment by Moment ~

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages and sweet face!
    Have a good Weekend, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pieces. I don't trade my ACEOs really sorry couldn't be of help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only did one face or portrait. It was a whimsical queen and a friend ask me draw her. Happy PPF
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your PPF offerings are beautiful! I love the little dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see beautiful green. :) My world is white outside but I don´t mind waiting a bit for the green. It will be more welcome then.
    The butterfly is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nature paintings but my fave today are the dogs. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete