SELFIES GONE WRONG

SELFIES GONE WRONG

Friday, January 22, 2021

HODGE PODGE

 Here is some of my early digital paintings.  

Wolf Moon Rising

Face for JKPP


Face for JKPP

This is my favorite AUTHOR for this Paint Party Friday.  Michael Connley writer of BOSCH stories, Lincoln Lawyer, etc.  Pencil sketch with digital coloring.

Michael Connley

This is my favorite ACTOR for this Paint Party Friday.  Titus Welliver who portrays Harry Bosch.  I love those stories on Amazon Prime movies and I have read all the books. Pencil sketch with digital coloring.

 

Titus Welliver

Here is my girl Frankie with her blue ball.  She carries it everywhere and will not let me touch it.  She even sleeps with it.  A strange cuddle toy.




8 comments:

  1. Love Frankie ~ great sketch ~ sweet doggie ^_^ ~ Great artwork ^_^

    Also am a fan of Mike Connelly and his Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer series ~ belong to a book club on Zoom ~ It is a mystery book club but there is a sub group for Connelly's books ~ fun ~ Glad to meet another fan of Connelly's.

    Moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the “Wolf Moon Rising.” The painting looks mysterious and spooky.
    And the faces are so unique.
    Happy PPF.
    Have a lovely weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these are brilliant. I love how you create. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faces and dog. I like Michael Connelly books too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. Frankie! They love their toys! :) When I try to take Jack's little toy away from him he growls up a storm, but I tease him a lot! :) I love The Lincoln Lawyer, great portrait of Michael Connelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting pieces. The first one looks so striking! :)

    ReplyDelete